Monday, July 28, 2008

Nesting Stage

You know when you were at the end of your pregnancy and you started doing all this stuff so that everything would be in order when the baby came? Well, that's kinda what I feel like now, though I am NOT having a baby. I get this way about 1 or 2 weeks before school starts. There are many projects that I had on my mind to do that haven't been completed yet and I only have 4 more days left. School doesn't begin for me until August 11, however, we are leaving on our week trip to Mrtlye Beach on Friday morning. These are the things that I have left to do: make Brother Hewitt's pants into shorts, visiting teaching, temple day, photo albums to finish from last year (that's a BIG project), burn my photos onto CDs, download all my computer info onto my external harddrive that I bought in June (no Debbie, I haven't done that yet), make 450 spelling cards and laminate them, and create new folders and transfer all my reading documents into their proper folders (we have a new reading series this year). I still have to water the trees each day, mow on Thursday, fix and eat meals, run errands, finish a book I'm reading, pick up Andrea from the airport, wash clothes, pack and do daily house chores. Do you think I will get this all done? I am going to think positively about this and say, "yes."

2 comments:

Ashlea said...

You go girl! If anyone can, it's you.

nanamoo said...

More power to you!