Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Inside Has Been Neglected

I feel like I have spent my whole summer outside doing yard work. I think the inside feels a little "left out." When summer comes I have the time to touch-up paint my walls, clean the windows inside and out, steam clean the carpets, wash the baseboards, etc. I knew I had only this Saturday to accomplish some of those things. So I washed my car and got it vaccumed, washed all the baseboards, pulled out the oven and refrigerator and cleaned the floor under and behind them, and cleaned the two 3 glass paned sliding glass doors and thier tracks. My windows and carpets will have to wait for another time. Christmas maybe??
To end my day of hard work I went to Bealls and bought a few things. That was my treat!

2 comments:

nanamoo said...

and you looked adorable on Sunday!

Ashlea said...

You are so good about getting things done, and it is so nice to have some kind of reward at the end...shopping works!