Friday, November 28, 2008

Just Hanging Out

Taylor has been working on a science fair project (I am glad this will be the last year for those). His project needed for him to construct two types of bridges. He had to conduct the experiment 3 times. So, that means 6 bridges. It was taking him forever to build just the foundation for one bridge. He then tried doing it another way. That didn't pan out well either. I told him to scrap it and do something a little easier. He is now measuring his shadow every two hours. This requires us to hang out around here.
So, it's hard for me to just sit around. I have decided to decorate the house for Christmas. I don't know when I'll have another "free" day to do it. And while I'm at it I might as well do a little cleaning as I decorate. Kill two birds with one stone, right?
Later on Taylor and I are going to see Bolt. I heard it's a pretty funny movie. I could use a good laugh.

1 comments:

Melody said...

That sounds like fun.