Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Day at Disney

Taylor and I spent the day (well half a day) at Disney. I was amazed at how many rides and shows we were able to see in half a day. We got there around 3:00 and stayed til 11:00. It was a beautiful day! I would have to say that my favorite was the Mickey 3-D show. We stopped in to see it as we were making our way to Space Mountain. I was glad we were able to get in. We arrived at Space Mountain around 10:00 and it said that there was a 70 minute wait. I thought, "Is this ride really worth standing in line for 70 minutes?" I mean, you stand in line for 70 minutes and then you get on a ride that lasts for what, a minute? Not worth it to me. Just as we were leaving a family came up and asked the couple in front of us how many were in there party. They said, "2." They said they had fast passess and wouldn't be using them. I then spoke up and said we have 2. So the couple in front got 2 and we got 2. We were in the right place at the right time. I think it took us about 10 minutes in total. It definately would not have been worth the wait.

1 comments:

Ashlea said...

What a fun day. I can't wait to take Gracie there!!