Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Together

The other night I was upset about something and needed to leave the house, so I decided to go to Lake Dalhousie and walk. I really enjoyed being out in the open and talking to Heavenly Father. It started to drizzle on my walk, which was quite refreshing. Near the end of my walk I saw a rainbow. There is something beautiful about a rainbow and I just smiled when I saw it. So now, I have decided to start walking each night. They say it's good for you. Tonight there was another drizzle, but this one was heavier so I decided to wait until tomorrow. Taylor and I sat down and played a game of checkers, I won. It was 8:35 when we finished and he went over to the door and pointed outside with a big smile. I told him that it was almost dark. He really wanted to go so I thought this would be a nice thing to do together. He rode his bike while I did my fast walk. His comment during the walk was this, "Boy mom, you go really fast." I'm gald I took his lead and we were able to do that together.

3 comments:

Melody said...

I love when those times work out 'just right'. :)

Ashlea said...

I love the blog layout, Mary! I am so happy that you had some "good" time with Taylor!!

nanamoo said...

love the plaid!