Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Am Finished



I spent the past two days at school organizing my books and cleaning all my shelves. It's a lot of work at the end of the year. Many teachers just throw paper over their things, call it done and walk out the door. However, when they come back in August they have much work to do. I like to come back and have my room all clean and organized. This way I can get ready for the new year. If anyone knows me, I am all about having things in order. I think there are others things in my life that I need to get in order. Maybe that will be my summer goal.

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

Good job Mary!

Melody said...

I love your organization! I always know where to go if I need something...to you!

SpaceyKasey said...

I'm so impressed. I can relate to this, bigtime.

P.S. Did you forget your tag? :)

P.P.S. What book are we reading, again? (I've been distracted.)