Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun in the Sun

My family has been gone for a little over two weeks. I have been relaxing, reading and watching some good movies. When I got home from returning my books and videos I noticed there was a message from Melody asking me if I would like to come over and swim. I have been waiting for the invite for a while now, even though I know she wouldn't care if I just showed up. So I called her back, no answer. I had a visiting teaching appointment with Katelyn so I figured when I was finished there I would just show up and say, "Surprise it's me!" So I showed up, put on my suit and had a great time. It's nice to spend a day sitting around talking with a friend. Thanks, Melody.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I am so glad that you came. You know that you don't need an invite, you're always invited.

Hope your sunburn gets better soon.

SpaceyKasey said...

You may not remember, but I'll remind you...I told you so. Blogging is a good outlet, yes?

And you were wrong back then. You do have plenty of interesting things to write about. I consider it an online journal of sorts, like Doogie Howser did. :)