Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Sick One in the House

Around 4:30 Thursday morning I heard the same thing in the bathroom. My first thought was, Oh no, not this again. I thought it was Taylor. I thought he sickness had returned. So, I got up to check on him and noticed his door was still partly shut. I figured it must be Andrea this time. It was. She must have gotten whatever he had.

I knew I didn't need to find a sub or make plans because she is old enough and responsible enough to stay home by herself. I did feel a little guilty that I stayed home with Taylor and didn't with her.

She tried to eat some chicken noodle soup and drink gatorade but it wouldn't stay down. She ended staying home on Friday also. She was finally able to eat and drink
some during the day. When I got home she looked much better and was up and moving around more.

I have a healthy house of kids again, yeah!

1 comments:

pamela shofkom said...

come on Mary...time to do a new blog!!