Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Thrice

So part of my birthday present from Debbie was to go to the movie with some friends; Debbie, Debbie, Melody, and Tricia. I picked Marley and Me. Cindy, a teacher friend from school, said to leave the theatre after the rainy night part. Well I stayed in the theatre and watched the whole thing.

It was a movie that had you laughing, crying and reliving some parts of life that many of us go through. I enjoyed the movie a lot but mostly it was fun to be out with friends. I feel blessed to have friends such as these girls. Thanks for thinking of me.

When we got to the car there was an added surprise: a gift from Tricia. It was a homemade scarf. Tricia made it herself. It is beautiful. Like Ashlea says, "Your birthday should last the whole month."

1 comments:

pamsplace said...

sorry I missed your birthday, happy belated birthday. Sounds like you had a great birthday. I am glad you got out with friends. Cant believe you are 46!!You are so young looking and acting,ha ha