Wednesday, January 7, 2009

46th Birthday

My birthday was a good one this year. Before school began Debbie came to my room with a huge key lime cupcake, a bag full of goodies and a date with friends to the movies. When I let the students in two of my students brought me flowers and one student who was brand new to my class just the day before brought me a stuffed bear. How sweet. In the morning Debbie's class walked in and went to the front of the class to sing her special Birthday song. One of these days I'm going to write it down. I love it! At lunch I opened up my e-mail and Melody sent me an e-mail wishing me a happy birhtday. At specials time my teammates all gathered together to sing Happy Birthday to me, have Beehive cake and give me a balloon and a gift. After school my family came and picked me up and we went out to eat at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. I love that place. On the way home we stopped at Toujays and they bought me a chocolate cake with cheesecake in the middle. It was a good day!

0 comments: