Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Work

Summer is not over, but vacation and relaxation time for me is at its end. I love the summer because I get to do things I don't have time for, but most of all because I don't get stressed and uptight.
It was back to work this morning. I don't quite have my timing of morning procedures down yet. It may take a few days to get back into the swing of things. In fact, I was almost late for work this morning. It was a productive day. It was nice to see old faces and a few new ones. We have 3 new male teachers on our staff. I think that brings us up to 10. It's nice to have male teachers around. It would be nice if each grade level could have at least one. Some boys, in particular, need a male figure in their lives.
This year is going to be a tough one I hear. I am looking forward to my blessing on Sunday that Brother Shofkam is giving me. I will try to be optomistic. They say things go better when you have a good attitude. I will have to remember that.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Me too! A positive attitude...

nanamoo said...

I decided the same thing myself about the positive attitude after feeling more than a little overwhelmed yesterday.