Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Head Start

Our welcome back letter gave us a run down of our plans for the week. I knew we would be in a meeting for a couple of hours on Monday, then on Tuesday we had a county inservice meeting, Wednesday is going to be Meet the Teacher, Thursday is another meeting, and Friday there is a breakfast and meeting following that. So, where is our time to work in our rooms, plan and get ready for Meet the Teacher?????? I was feeling a little panicked. After doing my usualy Saturday chores, I headed up to school. I stayed for about 2 hours, not too long. I got my computers all rewired and moved back in place and got my desks situated. I left feeling a little more at ease.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I remember the stress of getting ready. It seems like you almost have to go early, so you can be ready before pre-planning even starts.